Instruction for reviewers
Reviewers should consider the following questions:
1. Is the article original?
2. Are the presented evaluations based on statistical data processing?
3. Is the article relevant?
4. Does the article meet requirements for the form?
5. Is the title of the article in conformity with the content?
6. Is the summary informative?
7. Is the description of methods sufficient?
8. Is statistical analysis adequate to the results presented?
9. Is discussion, description of the obtained results sufficient?
10. Are tables and figures necessary and properly designed?
11. Do conclusions agree with experimental results?
12. Is the list of references sufficient?
13. Is it suitable for publication in the collection of scientific articles?